Bigger tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxspell

Reaction score
Does anyone know what size tyres will fit on the standard rims with standard suspension without rubbing on the new D23?
Thanks,
Lee

yep I have just bought an RX np300 they only have 205/16 standard and even they don't look like they have much room. chasing some bigger tyres but dunno just how big I can go.

The dealer here sells navaras with a like and 265/70r17 muddies on it so thats 32's

Apparently with the performance suspension 4 inch lift you can fit 33s

The dealer here sells navaras with a like and 265/70r17 muddies on it so thats 32's

Apparently with the performance suspension 4 inch lift you can fit 33s

That's 31.6 and they defiantly fit. I think you could fit 32' max before hitting

On my stx I put geolander ats 265/65r18

hi,

How much clearance is there with these.?
Are they on the standard st-x 18' wheel?

I really like the std 18' wheel. Was goin to try 265 70 18. I have a lift already but was more concerned with the wheel hitting the uca.

cheers

Has anyone fitted 33's on the Np300, and if so what is needed to have clearance with no scrubbing?

Has anyone fitted 33's on the Np300, and if so what is needed to have clearance with no scrubbing?

The local Nissan dealer here fits 32's and a 40mm lift as a new package whilst retaining the mudflaps. I've seen a few with 33's, the flaps are removed and the guards have been chopped.

So What is the biggest tire we can put on 18"St-x wheels?

I do not have a lift and wont get one until my warranty expires. I think 265/65-18 should be fine with the std setup?

Latest posts

Back