What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Convinced the mrs she needed a nudge bar with lights for the night driving to work down country roads. Picked up a pair of Lightforce XGTs off scumtree for $250 with spare crystal blue covers (for the Nav of course) to do a quick changeover before she noticed I bought myself new trinkets.... only to discover the bloke I bought the Nav off kept the security socket for the anti theft nuts on my Lightforce Strikers

Smashed the security nuts off my spotties with a flat head screw driver and good old persuader (aka hammer).

Removed the Lightforce Strikers.

Drilled new holes to so the XGTs would fit and chucked them on.

:blingbling:

Very very happy with them. Light output heaps better than Strikers and look 100 times better :rock:

Doing work again

Just drove my truck as the wife calls it with a load of tools down to the daughters place to do some work, new son-in law can't drive a nail into butter.

ForumRunner_20150720_111817.jpg

ForumRunner_20150720_111837.jpg

Some pics.

Was too dark when I finished the mounting the lights so here's a couple with the sun setting in Clonbinane

Well just finishing up at 8PM. Installed a new Pioneer head unit with reverse camera and put in all the wiring for the amp, sub and front speakers. Took a bit of fiddling to put in the camera but well worth it, works a treat!
Still to do tomorrow: reassemble interior, install front speakers and connect amp and sub. Then listen to some beats :)

Yesterday stanadyne pre filter

Today long range tank... progress shot, it is in now, but haven't got any finished shots yet... not doing that again in a hurry lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437835776731.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437835776731.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 140
  • uploadfromtaptalk1437835976783.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437835976783.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 130
Recently fitted under body protection, front recovery points and shovel holders.
Made a battery tray for the second battery in the tub (just have to do the wiring now).
Also had a second set of standard 16" alloys powder coated dark grey and fitted with some AT's.

Yep stuff it up abit. Cause of the body lift couldn't get it right on the pic looks bad but actually you carnt tell. Unless you know what your looking at lol ill change it one day

Also i wanted my bar to sit bit more higher for some reason on the d40 they sit very low

:rofl2:Haha

No need to make excuses. !!
Nah, its not that bad. Just picking at ya!
Im still trying to organise some brackets to hang the A R B bar i havent bought to suit the body lift.
They plain refused to have anything to do with it and said the only thing they'll do is bolt the bar to the chassis and cut the bumper to suit but then the hoops with be sitting 2 inchs down the headlight.

Lol yeah there dicks they said the same thing to me and said what I was gonna carnt be done lol done it in a couple of hours went back and showed them they wore on fire good luck with it

Latest posts

Back