My D22 Build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a bit of a working bee prior to camping next weekend.

120ah battery in the tub behind the rear wheel. Couple of circuit breakers and an enerdrive voltage sensitive relay. Need to get some tie down anchors for the fridge in the back seat, not entirely keen on making a shelf for it, couple of tie downs it shouldn't move.

Fmic and 3" are already in as well. Want to do suspension but I'm leaning towards not spending money on anything I can't take off and sell.
g4cmwUl.jpg

Last edited:
Well updating again.

There's been so many do I sell or do I keep it scenarios in my head in the past 6 months. It's looking like I'm keeping it for a while.

So I went out and got EFS 2" Suspension kit. Comfort loaded springs in the rear as I don't really carry anything. Shocks and Torsions etc.

Have to get some child seat anchors installed, curse the idiot that didn't put these in from factory.

Toying with the idea of ripping off the rear step and dumping it. Would love an ARB or TJM rear step but I may end up making a custom one.

Also stepping up my search for a canopy. Snorkel will be happening soon as well.

And that's it for now, maybe some interior comforts. I've been toying with a reverse camera with the screen in the mirror for a while.

Latest posts

Back