See you later guy's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
I'm not going to contribute to this forum anymore, I find it un moderated and not the place I wish to visit anymore. I hope over the years I've helped a few, but the attacks are now becoming just like the bad days. I hope you all drive safe and take care on the road.
Cheers
John

Appreciate you help and posts that have guided to a solution.

It is unfortunate that the Keyboard Warrior can take over. I've seen it on way to many forums.

Enjoy "life after forums" :)

Arguing on forums or social media is like pissing into the wind...

With that said. Thanks Happy John for the posts that have assisted the masses...there have been a few that have been followed by myself from Google with your name attached.

Cheers!!

thank you for your advice John, i`m surprised that moderators don`t keep the chats on the subjects being discussed from going to outright personal attacks, there are d@cks everywhere, you just ignore the peanuts and they usually go away, most bullies online seem to be #experts# that talk alot and that`s about it, maybe the moderators should look at the issues before this greatly helpful forum gets destroyed by wankers, just my two cents worth. WHAT DO YOU THINK OLD TONY? cheers all.

Sorry to see you go John and sorry to hear about the personal attacks. Which I wasn't aware of. Then again I don't hang out here as much as I use to. What ever the case, over the years you have provided some great advice and informative posts that has greatly contributed to the forum.

Cheers!

Looks like my thread has been cleaned up, (thanks) and i think i better delete my vitriol from HJ's farewell party here. He started it, lol.

Goodbye and Thanks H.J.

If our Moderator wont act with some cleaning fluid, and save our collective Forum
from this sort of "V. D.", I would suggest openly, we all Ignore anyone who acts
in this unneeded manner, and Ignore any postings they list!

If nobody was to answer him and his postings, It would not be too long before he felt a little lonely talking to himself,

Thanks for your past Help John,

Best Regards,

Highway Man!:pissedoff:

If our Moderator wont act with some cleaning fluid, and save our collective Forum
from this sort of "V. D.", I would suggest openly, we all Ignore anyone who acts
in this unneeded manner, and Ignore any postings they list!

If nobody was to answer him and his postings, It would not be too long before he felt a little lonely talking to himself,

Thanks for your past Help John,

Best Regards,

Highway Man!:pissedoff:

That hurts. I enjoy your posts highway man. For the record, this has been blown way out of proportion, and no one made john leave. It was NOT one sided and i would have been happy to leave him well alone. There is a history and a dark undertone that you guys seem oblivious to. I would be glad to hear what Tony says, as I trust his judgement. He has been around longer than what you guys have and knows exactly what he's dealing with.
If he feels its necessary to ban me or whatever then i wouldnt hold it against him.
Apart from possibly going a bit far in that last exchange i dont regret any of it.

I'm thinking there was a wee storm and a little abrasion and things got a little hot.

I didn't ask John to leave, and I think there was a perception of overreaction but knowing the history, I can see why it happened.

The best thing (in my opinion) is to remove the posts, give it some time for things to settle, and then let it go. I applied that "cleaning fluid" yesterday.

I have no advice for anyone specifically - but I will say that if something does get up your goat, PLEASE report it so I can see it, don't just start letting loose (I'll have to delete it all later anyway). Even if you're just unsure.

As a great example: someone reported a post to me suspecting that the link in the post was to some spam. I checked, it was a link to a Turkish server where someone had an image that they referred to in their post. The image had been removed and the message received when clicking on the link was Turkish for "404 - Page Not Found". It was still worth checking - it should have been reported.

So as far as I'm concerned, both are still welcome here, I'd obviously prefer that they both stay in different areas :rofl2: but both are great contributors.

Yet again the same guy has a big falling out with people. Once again this same person ends up in a position where moderators have to get involved. This is like an action replay of many more threads in the past. Mate,if ya dont like it here, just leave.

And I have been around long enough to see all the meltdowns,arguments and removed or edited threads.

guys, i have been on several forums in my years of motor vehicles etc etc and just about all of these forums have minor issues with guys that just don,t get on thinking one knows better than the other etc etc. we must have a professional approach on forums and be mature in what we say and what we cop back from whoever, we are not teenagers we are adults or close to being of adult age so my reccomendation to all is enjoy what you have available as this forum is very very helpfull for ALL and try to be mature persons with understandings . cheers .

Yet again the same guy has a big falling out with people. Once again this same person ends up in a position where moderators have to get involved. This is like an action replay of many more threads in the past. Mate,if ya dont like it here, just leave.

And I have been around long enough to see all the meltdowns,arguments and removed or edited threads.

+1. It's been a long running theme.

I'm not going to contribute to this forum anymore, I find it un moderated and not the place I wish to visit anymore. I hope over the years I've helped a few, but the attacks are now becoming just like the bad days. I hope you all drive safe and take care on the road.
Cheers
John

:sorry3::rambo::violin2:

The girls have asked me to look at joining in the discussion and that I decided to leave the forum without thinking about it. Near 3000 posts and reading the few comments here comfirm I say bugger the past, Dave and Gadgets sure you know that shit that went on. Perhaps if you knew what happened outside here on social media you would understand. I'll continue to help where I can, Nick and Bushman give it a break.

Latest posts

Back