Public Apology.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbid-chop

Reaction score
Want to apologise my the ugly behaviour recently. Im not proud of itand usually don't let things get to me or at least have more control.

I started it, but got a bit heated when threatened with having my personal info hacked and somehow used against me. In hind sight it was probably just bluster with nothing to it, he was just trying to find a way to save face perhaps, but its not something I would do - and thats all this was - a personality clash. Two very different mindsets.

Im not the type to PM behind peoples backs or report shit i can't handle myself - i guess i wear my heart on my sleeve and can be a bit of a shit-stirrer, but I went a bit too far on this last one and i feel like a bit of a knob to be honest.

So, sorry bloke, if my posts have made you feel bad.

Rabbid Chop.

Want to apologise my the ugly behaviour recently. Im not proud of itand usually don't let things get to me or at least have more control.

I started it, but got a bit heated when threatened with having my personal info hacked and somehow used against me. In hind sight it was probably just bluster with nothing to it, he was just trying to find a way to save face perhaps, but its not something I would do - and thats all this was - a personality clash. Two very different mindsets.

Im not the type to PM behind peoples backs or report shit i can't handle myself - i guess i wear my heart on my sleeve and can be a bit of a shit-stirrer, but I went a bit too far on this last one and i feel like a bit of a knob to be honest.

So, sorry bloke, if my posts have made you feel bad.

Rabbid Chop.
:cheers!::beerglass:

Latest posts

Back