Show us you Tatoos

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
Post pics up of your tattoos. I was bored so thought I would start this thread for something to do.
KendallstoothandTattoos032.jpg

KendallstoothandTattoos033.jpg

KendallstoothandTattoos034.jpg

KendallstoothandTattoos035.jpg

Last edited:
lucky you didnt call this thread
show us your tatts,could have been mistaken for titts..im sure the lads wouldnt complain if a few of them appeared...lol

ill be getting my daughters name on my underarm when shes born. then work on getting something else done.

Got a couple 20 odd years ago, Always wanted more just never got around to it. IHave to look and see if any photo,s to post up

Tattoo's are way to addictive. I've got designs drawn up for my left leg, just waiting on the funds to do it!

Below is the first tat I ever got.

Attachments

• 7980.jpg
    7980.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 95
Saw a good one on the telly show Spics and Specs.
Jeff (?) from the wiggles has his daughters name held by an angel with wings spread on his inner forearm.....but it can only be seen in blacklight. He knows its there but in plain light it cant be seen. Very cool.
I have never been a fan of tatts but dont frown upon those that get them. I see them as a personal thing and if I was to get a tattoo of any kind then it would have to have a profound meaning to me. Most people that have them can associate with that. Besides I avoid pain.....

I like Koby Abertons "My Brothers Keeper" because it has an enormous meaning to both brothers and the story of their lives. Symbolic

The one on my chest has the most meaning for me.I had it done when Kendall was born.
I have Kim written on my left ankle and the others I just kept adding to.I was never a fan of Tats myself mainly because I was in the fire brigade but life takes its turns and you onlylive once and with my back I said stuff itlife is to short but I like the ones that I have.

Latest posts

Back