Remote central locking

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenie1981

Reaction score
I have a 09 navara rx with the central locking. Just wondering if there is any way to up grade it to remote central locking with the Nissan genuine key as in the stx key with the buttons on it

i bought a remote locking unit off ebay for 15 bucks, and spliced it into the central locking switch, put a relay in and you can give it a ground for the hazard lights to make it flash (will do this when i get around to it)
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131046876210?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

has a seperate keyfob but works well enough, i spoke to Adam at nis4x4 auto wreckers and he implied that i would need a BCM that has the remote reciever built in, that was a couple hundred from memory

for me was the cheaper option as the drivers door key switch wasn't working all the time (flogged out and worn) and giving me the shits

Last edited:
Navara D40 Keyless entry

this is a long shot as this post was from 2014, just wondering if anyone can assist with any diagrams schematics for the D40 2009 Spain version to install a new key less system using a Jaycar system

Latest posts

Back