Go Back   The Navara Forum > D22 > D22 General Chat

Old 12-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonney View Post
we are at approx $150 odd per litre for diesel in Queensland Australia. diesel should be much cheaper considering all transport trucks use it for our main supplies of food etc etc etc. its just a complete rip off these days.
I thought $1.60 was bad in Perth... That's the average at the moment, some servos are down around $1.45. We have a fuel watch website and app for Android over here in WA that shows fuel prices for pretty much everywhere in the state every day. Next day prices are up there from 2.30pm so you can shop around.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links

Old 12-06-2018, 10:23 AM

Garage

Hey bods we have something similar, but you get to know your local area pretty well on whos cheapest. find that the truck stops or any petrol station witch is self serve and has no attendants are by far the cheapest.

we literally have to nps 100meters from each other, one is a truck stop and is 15c cheaper then the other npd which is 100ms away but has fancy signs and a cafe etc etc..

Old 12-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Advanced Member

Yep true that. The whole "fuel watch" thing was apparently supposed to regulate the fuel price here, but apparently don't. Not that it worries me, I have a long range tank in mine and don't go far to work so it lasts a while haha.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Old 12-06-2018, 12:00 PM

Interesting. Explodes a few myths about "premium diesel" fuels and also the (non) difference between truck and car diesels.

Old 12-06-2018, 12:11 PM

Last week went to fill up...shell $1.59...caltex $1.59...bp $1.57...then saw a budget servo at $1.36. So that's either $79.50 or $68.00 for 50l of basically the same thing.