Tony's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple of pics of the new tyres.
I must say I am very impressed with these, really quiet and an agressive 15mm tread depth.
They are Hankook Dynapro AT-M in a light truck construction 265/70/16
At $223 a corner, I can't complain.

Last edited:
Got the same canopy for mine, sits in the shed though, only want to use it for longer camping trips.
Your navs looking sweet mate! hope to see more so i can steal more of your ideas!(gonna knock up some slider ASAP!
Sorry for the delay but here is the canopy on the ute.

Cheers Paddyman, next major mod is probably a rear bar of some sort.
Got some switches on order for the doors, thinking of an alarm and some slimline weather shields at the moment.

Fitted the door switches this afternoon.
A perfect fit and they look like the genuine product.
So good to have light from all doors now.

Got my switches on order.
Thinking I might grab some of those short led strings and wire them in under the dash and via the switches as well, to light up the footwell when the doors open?

Reckon it should work

Got my switches on order.
Thinking I might grab some of those short led strings and wire them in under the dash and via the switches as well, to light up the footwell when the doors open?

Reckon it should work

That's a good idea, might have a think about that one.

Fitted a set of 4 slimline weather shields this afternoon, they look and fit great.
Have to put a recent pic up[ of the Nav as it looks totally different to the stock avatar pic.

Done the EGR mod today, I used a piece of 1.2mm stainless and shaped it like the 3 shim gaskets that it replaced just above the alternator. A little bit of Permatex Ultra Copper high temp silicone just to seal it up and job done.

I can't notice anything different at the moment but tomorrow will tell when I hook the trailer up for work.

Last edited:
I wish I had known this yesterday Tony.
I have three more plates for the 2.5 just sitting in my garage.
Now that I've got the patrol I have no need for them.

Latest posts

Back