04 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiggles

Reaction score
Hey guys

Owner of a 04 d22 navara 3.0

Not much work done to the girl except spotties, light bar, muddies. With in next year or so plans are for 2inch suspension, 2inch body lift, 3 inch exhaust and few little bits and pieces here and there.

Cheers guys
Chris ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444024860.106340.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444024867.428579.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444024876.899558.jpg

welcome to the forum. when it comes to lifts, atleast get a price from john at Zordos. hes the man

Have spoken with him regards to a lift kit will be sorting very soon as well as a snorkel will be going on soon.
Unfortunately on the m4 this morning a semi decided it wanted to change lanes with out looking and took me out and kept driving I was unable to get licence plate. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444352754.240687.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444352767.228510.jpg

M4 got safety/speed monitoring cameras for heavy vehicles? Report it as a hit and run with a time , date , description and they should be able to check the cameras.

So the rig will be being booked in for a 2 inch lift, snorkel fitment and to have the damage repaired as well. Plus will have starting issues fixed.
Guys opinions on fitting a 3 inch exhaust? Was looking at the eBay kits

as far as the new exhaust goes, the idea is to have a good non restrictive Dump Pipe where it meets the turbo end then just a nice free flow muffler combined with the 3 inch piping. i have seen some good looking systems on ebay [ not the stainless stuff ] but in the black steel systems that are priced well . look at the pipe kit only on ebay which comes with the dump pipe and the 2 remaining pipes then buy a good free flow muffler to suit the pipe size which are selling for $100 [ redback brand ] i am sure this set up will give your engine a nice boost and sound plus save you some dollars that most exhaust shops sell there systems for. it all comes down to the dollars you have free to go in the long run.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450075978.622772.jpg

Roof racks installed!! Snorkel will be going in hopefully this and the lift kit arrived yesterday

Back