How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11500km, replaced clutch at 107000, injector pump this week, several windscreens and in bad need of some suspension work.

Bought new December 2010

Currently got 67000 k's on it.
Its had 2 sets of boots, turbo is in need of a rebuild, injectors need doing, clutch is just about catcus.

But it did just do the east coast to westcoast in 2 days without any issues!

$850 for the turbo and $2000 for a fully restored head, but i bought the car for $2500 because he couldnt be bothered to fix it, turns out to be a pretty cheap car.

Early 09 Built MY09 D22 with 57500. over 3.5yrs old with next to no kms on it :S. shows you the privledges of having a work ute :D

260,000 odd km's now.

Since the injection pump reset, seems to have gained some good midrange torque.

215 000 Klms 2006 d22 zd30, 180k of towing roof tiling tools ( including labour) around central Queensland, towed 3tonne of boat from Brisbane to Mackay. It's seen a lot of Queensland usually towing some kind of boat. I put on a snorkel and blanked the EGR 180k when i finished roofing, hope to put on LPG, new shocks and sax springs before a trip to the tip next year. I change oil and filters every 10k ( sometimes I'm late) major service ( every 50k ) done in shop. it's due for brakes, been rear ended three times, a few windscreens and a lot of chips an scratches, certainly no major issues and am happy with the d22!

As asked how many km's on your D22 ?

Dave.

Just hit 10'900 kms, 2012 model only had it 3 months, have fitted a 2 inch terrain tamer lift, after market cruise control, dual battery system, EGR blocked, fitted with steel bullbar with winch, snorkel, tow hitch, torno cover, now im looking into exhaust mods and sort of wondering if I should get a turbo timer fitted.

147565kms on my 2006 ZD30 D22 have the Fan belt to change just did a full service it will need front and Rear brakes changed soon dreading that hope I dont have any problems dont know the part numbers I will have to remove them and take them to the Motor Factors to check the size I need I live in Ireland and they dont have many ZD30's

My 2005 str has 176000km and my 1997 d22dx race ute had 253000 when I did the engine transplant

My old 2004 4x2 2.4 petrol has 260 000. It's a little champion of a ute and I'm not looking forward to selling it.

Latest posts

Back