Bashplate Drawings - Make your own

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just tryed to upload them then but the file is not supported on this website. all i did was google convert pdf to dxf and clicked on one of the first pages that came up. if all else fails pm me your email address and i will send them through to you mate.

Got the plates fitted up today.. Now to test them out...

Attachments

• image-1806714589.jpg
    image-1806714589.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 265
  • image-3399061400.jpg
    image-3399061400.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 271
Ok i see a few people were going to try it out on the newer yd25 thai built d22's but no one has reported back, i have a 2012 d22 thai built and im wondering if its worth using these drawings?
Cheers

here are some photos of what i mean Before After
Hi, just wondering if anybody can shed some light on these plates fitting the newer models, wanting to make a set for some friends but the have the 2.5 ltr ... Any help to save the trial and error would be good..
Also did anybody else have trouble with the front diff drain plug not being in the centre of the hole cut for it ? Or did I no measure right.,, lol

Attachments

• image-920351905.jpg
    image-920351905.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
If anyone here has successfully modified/had one of these made to suit their Thai built D22, please PM me. I want to order a sump/transfer guard ASAP :)

mine are all made up, putting them on this weekend on my 2013 D22, ill let use know how they fit

I made this bash plate. I fitted it up. but I have a 06 not sure wat the drawings were made for but none of the screw holes line up with anything. I just used tech screws but id like to do something that's a bit more heavy duty than that. wat have other people done?

Hi people.
Does anyone have the CAD file to hand?
Unfortunately the original poster does not have it anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Marcus

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk 2

what does the rear of the sump guard mount to? it can`t mount to the front diff sub frame does it?

awwsome drawing mate, these look great!
has anyone found out if they fit a 2.5l d22 yet? mine is 2015 and want to make a set of these up but cant really be certain that they will fit!
cheers!

Fitted one to my 09 D22 2.5 Ltr

it was a DIY job at work with 3mm mild steel, a bender and a plasma cutter.

I did not cut out the oil drain holes, and the holes at the rear are different to the drawing due to the cross bar not being flat.

The reason I did not cut out the holes is because, to refill the diff you have to take the plate off any way, so kinda pointless having the hole, and the hole for the sump on this drawing does not match the sump on the 09 D22 2.5 ltr, which left it as a massive point where anything could enter and puncture your sump.

Length, Width, bend angles all suit the Thai Built d22's, just a little modifications to for the holes.

Pictures attached

Attachments

• 20161017_120612.jpg
    20161017_120612.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 211
  • 20161017_120741.jpg
    20161017_120741.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 205
Ive had these cut and folded today So now I'm waiting for the paint to dry and in the mean time I'm gathering the bits from the parts list.
The last item on the parts list for the sump guard is "SPACER TUBE (XXX LONG)"
Does any one know how long is XXX? (keep it clean fellas)

Do any of these bash plates come past the radiator right to the bull bar? I have a 2013 D22 with alloy bar but can’t seem to find any bash played that come this far coward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back