2012 D-Cab Navara D22 tray to tub swap?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Just bought my first 4x4 and it's got a tray back but due to the price I couldn't knock it back. Found someone looking to swap the tub off their 2013 D22 for a tray to suit their conditions and a tub will suit mine so heading down that path.

Got a couple of questions though so I don't jump into it and end up caught out. Is there anything that needs to be modified or should be a bolt straight up situation? Also will the light plugs be the exact same or what do we need to do there? Any other things to look out for?

Cheers!

both models will be identical so when you see the guy with the tub just make sure you get everything and he gets everything, can,t go wrong.

It depends how they have wired the lights on your tray. Whether they used the same plugs as the factory harness or chopped them off and rewired.... Have a look above the spare tyre carrier and you should be able to see if the factory harness has been chopped or not

Sent from my 5042G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back