D22's with 32's,33's Post your pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers ben, I've been looking into the 2" lift but have been told that you need to extend brake cables and move the fan in the engine bay up and that's it more then just lifting the body...

nah mate you dont need to do that.
just remove the lower part of the radiator fan shroud and externd steering shaft 10-15mm and thats it. brake lines are fine.

Get into zordo on here. I bought mine off him and it comes with a sheet with what need to be done. Good bloke to deal with. Good products

I did it myself, its not too hard.
If you have a set of sockets, ring, open ended, ratchet ring spanners its pretty easy.
An air ratchet makes it a bit easier also.

On the tyres, I might even go for 305-70-16's. That way I can get nice wide 33s on 16 inch rims and stick to a +20 offset rim. But price between 15 & 16 inch tyres will come into it.

How much of a price difference are we talking between getting a 15 and 16 inch.
im going to get 33's on a 15 inch rim once the sus and body lift is done.

varies but it always seems cheaper to buy 15's.
although 16's are getting cheaper now, must be becoming more common. so there mightnt be much difference. also 15 inch rims are normally less than 16's.

Hey I do have photos but my phone wont let me up load them on to here but if you want I can send them to you or I can email them you can se pics on face book as well my name is Kevin James lindroth (big kev)

is there any possible way of putting on 33's without doing any crash and bash on the body?

Mate of mine had a D22 with a 2" suspension and 2" body lift. Im going to say that he didnt get the rim offset right because it still scrubbed. Just to make it worse, thought id let you guys know this got traded in last week for 12k... Tyres are 285/75/16, so 33" for those of you sitting in the back row. But the places this thing went with 33" bighorns(second set) was unreal, and he didnt mind it scrubbing a bit in the bush at full flex.

35756_451530771787_606286787_6589981_677720_n.jpg

Last edited:
go and have a look at how much the dealer is asking for it, will be a bit more than 12.

equipt would u have anymore pics of those tyres on your car from the rear view or any other and how are they off road as iam looking at getting the same size

equipt would u have anymore pics of those tyres on your car from the rear view or any other and how are they off road as iam looking at getting the same size

I will see what I can find. What do you mean by how far they off road?

Middle of the Simpson a few weeks ago.

265/75/16 +40 offset 16 x 8" rims

2" lift - bilstein shocks

On full suspension compression the (front) wheels bite in quiet bad on the plastic guards at the front - I'm replacing these with a new wider fiberglass guard.

uteDesert.jpg

hey what bash plate is that mate please???

2" body lift + 2" suspension lift with 265-75-16's on 16x7 +20 offset wheels.

Looking at going to either 285-75-16's or 33x12.5-15's with a 0 or -13 offset. Havent decided yet.

i wouldn't mind doing the body lift also, how did u raise your bull bar?? is there different mounting plates available or something??

Middle of the Simpson a few weeks ago.

265/75/16 +40 offset 16 x 8" rims

2" lift - bilstein shocks

On full suspension compression the (front) wheels bite in quiet bad on the plastic guards at the front - I'm replacing these with a new wider fiberglass guard.

Where did u get the new flares from? I need a wider set and I really don't feel like fiberglassing at the moment.

Latest posts

Back