2000 Rodeo rims to fit 1995 D21 4X4??????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavKnight66

Reaction score
Hey All

If anyone has an answer to this it would be appreciated, went through the D21 tyre forum but the answer was'nt there.

Mate has offered me a set of 5x 205-75-16 off his 2000 Rodeo. I've been looking for Rims/Tyres on Gumtree lately. Does anyone know if these Rodeo Rim are compatible with a D21? I see a lot that say Hilux/Rodeo/Navara but different years etc are different...

Cheers in advance to any and all advice.

Pcd should be the same if it has 6 stud hubs. The thing you may need to check is the offset if they are the stock skinny steel wheels. About the only 6 studs with a different pcd were d40's but the offset may set them in or out too far for your car. If you can, just slap one on, that will tell you straight away

i sold my set of standard d22 dx steelies to a bloke with a 2wd rodeo. they fitted perfect.

i believe standard d21 rims are 16 by 6 with a negative 40 offset.
most 6 studd 4wds are the same 6 by 139 pcd

so you would just need to check the ofsets are aproprate.
if you looking to go bigger, my pick would be the 16inch steel rims of a GU patrol.
They are 16 by 8 with a 0 offset, typically found secondhand with 32' tyres (265 75 16)
i have 2inch bopdy lift and they fit great, but u will need wider guards as they just stick out.

Latest posts

Back