ARB Bash Plate Help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aleksgavri

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've purchased a second hand set of ARB plates, problem being is that I can't find any information on how to reinstall it on my D40? It looks like Ironman and a few other brands have an installation pdf available online but ARB isn't as generous with it's information.
Can anyone help me with the installation or point me in the direction of where I can find that information? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Heya Mate, hopefully it's not too late - although better if you already had it figured out and installed :dance3:

Depending on which plate you got will obviously depending on where it bolts up to. Some are longer than others.
I remember when I did mine(4 years ago now) it wasn't always as simple as follow the steps. There was pieces on my car that weren't shown in the instructions.

If you align the plate holes roughly with the cross members on your car you'll have a reasonable idea on where they bolt to. Wiggling a nut, welded to some wire, into the cross member tightened the bolt.

One thing to seriously consider is spacing the plate down 10mm~ away from your oil sump-Long story but trust me

If your still stuck, post up a photo or two of the plate and we'll go from there

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back