D-23 egr delete cable

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonney

Reaction score
Guys, if your wanting to block off your EGR valve , there is an Aussie company by the name of MINJI that sells a very good Delete Cable suited to the D-23 diesel engine that is a simple plug in and go unit. no fault codes plus if your vehicle is under warranty you can just unplug and plug back your stock cable .
would take 1 minute to remove or fit. if interested have a look at there web site / google [ minji egr delete cables ] a friend has fitted one of these to his Colorado.

Last edited:
just havign a quick look at how these work.
they look like the mod the IAT sensor output making the ecu think its very cold and it turns off the egr. however you have to be careful because some will run different timing or simply run hot egr instead of cold egr.

i would be cautious.

my friend has had his egr delete cable fitted to his Holden Colorado now for about 2 months and he says all is working fine. apparently they only seem to sell a limited selection as you can see on the website and there are 4 pages of good reviews, if this is all correct we don,t know.
its a shame the egr block off wasn,t as easy to do as the D-22,s, one blanking plate for $10 and thats it.

trouble is you don't know what small effects its doing. it may be causing harm every now and then. it could be years before any serious problem arises.
very hard to tell what the outcomes can be. hard to test for every situation.
easier way would be to view the ecu maps.
but if you can do that you can mod the maps and rewrite the ecu.

i would not trust any of the reviews on a manufactures web sites.

Latest posts

Back