D22 3.0 front mount cooler for $500!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks shit hot. One of the better designs going around for fit. Hows the clearance around all the piping between the car panals, radiator ect? Any points that may rub or anything?

Could you maybe PM the price if you dont mind me asking.

Will try to find your build post!

Cheers Pete

Peteyen86 said:
Looks shit hot. One of the better designs going around for fit. Hows the clearance around all the piping between the car panals, radiator ect? Any points that may rub or anything?

Could you maybe PM the price if you dont mind me asking.

Will try to find your build post!

Cheers Pete

Had to cut away the plastic radiator cover in the corner, other that that the piping was clear. Not rubbing as yet and I've done a bit of off roading and highway driving. Don't need to pm mate, from memory was around $1600 to the door. I was really happy with their service and product. I paid a fair bit but I was after a tried and tested product that had no piping through the wheel well and didn't require to cut anywhere near the bullbar or it's mounts.

Had to cut away the plastic radiator cover in the corner, other that that the piping was clear. Not rubbing as yet and I've done a bit of off roading and highway driving. Don't need to pm mate, from memory was around $1600 to the door. I was really happy with their service and product. I paid a fair bit but I was after a tried and tested product that had no piping through the wheel well and didn't require to cut anywhere near the bullbar or it's mounts.

Nice. Its a good looking kit. Is expensive but i like it for the same reasons you bought it. Not too keen on top mount and not keen on running piping through guards or bullbars. One more thing to add to my ever growing list possibly..lol

Thanks Pete

Latest posts

Back