After market cruise control options

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

09 STR

Reaction score
Whats available as far as cruise control for the d22's. Hate going on a long drive without it. Which ones are decent and what should be avoided?

I thought they were much more expensive than that to buy.
Are they simple to install or do you need to have them installed by an auto electrician,etc?
Thanks, Chris

Mine was $700 fitted when i bought the car new and was done by the dealership. Given almost all new cars have cruise i would have thought the price would be way less now.

I have had the autostrata on for a few years...but now is giving me some grief as it will cut out and I need to restart the engine to get the engine to rev above idle

mine was about $1000 fitted

i have the same and it`s great, i fitted it myself and it was a fairly tricky job, you have to find a wire at the back of the cluster that had me stuffed.... a good neat job for non auto-electrician was an all day job and that included alot of coloured wire problems and googling.....i`m i tight arse when it comes to getting others to do stuff, but i`d never do it again, i`ve done 2 falcons and a maverick before and they were easy compared, good luck (((-;

Latest posts

Back