VIC spotto thread ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen a nice white duel cab rx turning onto warragul rd from the monash yesterday all the fruit , looked good ,

I see a black d22 with a 3" lift (I think) down the road from where im building in south morang.

Dam i spotted a white king cab at iornman in dandenong , it had something on it that's not supposed to exist , A 3 PIECE HARD LID , and the bloke there told me he would ask the owner when he arrived to pick it up , well guess what , he brought it S/H and has no clue of its origins , nice rig though had a polly smart bar on it and looked ok , ive never seen one up close , not my glass of bourbon , but i can see the benefits

Saw a black d22 in bayswater this afternoon, stainless snorkel And a steel roof basket on it looked like The sports bar And a tradie rack

Seen a nice white D-40 rx at the public rest stop at colac today , lifted , bar , black steelies and BFG' muds , snorkle etc , all mostly iorn man stuff , and a great alloy hard lid , young bloke with a cute G/F , young enough to my my daughter , hey hey iam an old bloke , ive earned my perving rights lol , wonder if hes on here ?

Last edited:
I Can't remember now... I think the rego was TUFD40.
But yes the shop it was the one across from vicroads.

Hahaha yeah it was a while ago . I thought you might have been referring to my rig , but thats not my rego. My car is parked outside of there almost every week.

Seen a nice black duel cab with all the fruit on beach rd sandringham at around 10:30 this morning

Latest posts

Back