Vnog

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really want to bring all that up again?

VNOG doesn't have to be dead if you don't want it to be, the guy who started it may not be active but you could take the bull by the horns and make things happen under the VNOG banner.

bring what up??? did I miss something?

no...I didnt want to run it then and I dont now

and yeah, I asked the question, is there an answer?

is anyone interested in reviving it?

Is there anyone interested in running the VNOG group which ill involve getting victorian members together for BBQ's, family day trips and organising weekend camping and touring trips.

VNOG doesn't have to be all in the one place. You can organise one itch members over your way. When we were actively doing trips and touring, they were all over Victoria and members that could come did.

Plenty to do in there.

So the western victorian arm of VNOG could have a few members, should such an arrangement come into being.

Plenty to do in there.

So the western victorian arm of VNOG could have a few members, should such an arrangement come into being.

That was the beauty of vnog, anyone could organize a drive or get together, was just a matter of finding a convenient time that suited people.

hope this comes back to life. I would like to put some faces to names. I would come along when ever I get a chance (I have my hands full at the moment though with 2 kids under 2)but will try and make a effort. I live in northen sub of Melbourne so im easy going. ps what did happen to the old VNOG?

Latest posts

Back