victorian forum members wheeling day.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is ben, im 28 and own a nav.
I know the muster is almost here but i was seeing if any other victorians wanted to plan a wheeling day sometime in the future!
I was looking at joining a 4wd club but i thought id like to go crusing with other nav owners.

If you think this could happen reply back as im new to the forum and i myself have so much to learn about wheeling and would be kool to meet new people and nav owners.

Have a great weekend peoples...

Hey guys my name is ben, im 28 and own a nav.
I know the muster is almost here but i was seeing if any other victorians wanted to plan a wheeling day sometime in the future!
I was looking at joining a 4wd club but i thought id like to go crusing with other nav owners.

If you think this could happen reply back as im new to the forum and i myself have so much to learn about wheeling and would be kool to meet new people and nav owners.

Have a great weekend peoples...

Hey Ben,

Would love to organise a trip out one day soon. My time is actually pretty flexible at the moment as I'm just doing some consulting...

I live in Sunbury, went out to Wombat recently with a mate and brother in law and had a bunch of fun. Still learning the ropes ourselves and capable enough to get a bunch of places... Where abouts are you?

Plenty of places to explore within an hour or two from Melbourne....

Cheers mate,

Scott

Hey guys,
I'd be keen to meet up and put the nav through its paces. I'm living out in Gippsland at the moment but don't mind travelling.
Cheers,
Mike

Hey guys,
I'd be keen to meet up and put the nav through its paces. I'm living out in Gippsland at the moment but don't mind travelling.
Cheers,
Mike

Nice one Mike, what's your availability like generally? Weekends work for you?

Thinking we could hit up Wombat state forest soon while there's still a few bogholes around. Then maybe next time we could head out your way...

Chat soon,

-Scott

Hey Ben,

Would love to organise a trip out one day soon. My time is actually pretty flexible at the moment as I'm just doing some consulting...

I live in Sunbury, went out to Wombat recently with a mate and brother in law and had a bunch of fun. Still learning the ropes ourselves and capable enough to get a bunch of places... Where abouts are you?

Plenty of places to explore within an hour or two from Melbourne....

Cheers mate,

Scott

Hey Scott i just moved from Sunbury lol. My mum still lives there so im there 2 times a month still. IM in mernda....... Epping area... Half hour away. IM keen to hook up a wheeling day..... If we get a few more members ill send out my phone number maybe...

Sweet dude. How do we advertise to get more blokes along

keep this thread going mate people will join in, its good to see.

You could also throw up a thread once you pick the location and use it for your heading.
That way others will see it and join in if they can make it.

I'd be down for the occasional day out, but as I rely heavily on my Nav for work (both wages and my own side jobs) and family duties I'd have to steer clear of the rough stuff.

I know... Pussy...

Shit I miss my Patrol lol. She never bucked at anything.

ForumRunner_20141025_212013.jpg

Not sure the Nav would stand up to the same punishment off road, but she's just as much a reliable trusty rig on road

I'd be down for the occasional day out, but as I rely heavily on my Nav for work (both wages and my own side jobs) and family duties I'd have to steer clear of the rough stuff.

I know... Pussy...

View attachment 17918

Not sure the Nav would stand up to the same punishment off road, but she's just as much a reliable trusty rig on road

I'm in the same boat, have to get to work again on Mondays in my nav

I'm in the same boat, have to get to work again on Mondays in my nav

Don't rock it then, you'll tip the esky over board.

It's all fun and games till you break shit and your cars in the shed/mechanics for a week and your boss wants to tear your sack off

Where abouts in Gippsland Ozzi? I live in Churchill

Hey Sossel,
I'm in morwell mate but was in churchill today and will be out there again for the car show tomorrow. We should catch up, I'm always tinkering with the nav or my bike.
Cheers

Nice one Mike, what's your availability like generally? Weekends work for you?

Thinking we could hit up Wombat state forest soon while there's still a few bogholes around. Then maybe next time we could head out your way...

Chat soon,

-Scott

Hey scott,
weekends work for me mate. No worries setting up camp somewhere either if the place is a bit of a hike to get to.
Cheers

Hey scott,
weekends work for me mate. No worries setting up camp somewhere either if the place is a bit of a hike to get to.
Cheers

looking at where your from id say you have a bit more then a hike mate!! hahah

its a long way from QLD isnt it lol

looking at where your from id say you have a bit more then a hike mate!! hahah

its a long way from QLD isnt it lol

Well spotted Nathan. I've changed my profile location. Moved down a couple of weeks ago for work. The hikes boring but not that bad, I've done it three times now in 24 hours (on my own, shhhh). :hmmmm:

Well spotted Nathan. I've changed my profile location. Moved down a couple of weeks ago for work. The hikes boring but not that bad, I've done it three times now in 24 hours (on my own, shhhh). :hmmmm:

thats a big day behind the wheel, the worst part of the drive is from sydney down, i just find that section to vic so boring, the drive up to QLD seems to go quicker but is about the same if not more hrs.

Hey guys im in keysborough and am fairly keen for a drive here and there. Just need a bit of notice to plan with work and the missus as we are trying to survive with the 1 personal car and the company car. Dont really want her to get busted in the work van lol

I know... Pussy...

View attachment 17918

IM the same dude. Light stuff in happy with. I do use the nav for playing but in smart about as it needs me to get to work the next day....
I stay clear of bog holes.... Even a cruse would be sweet and a bbq lunch so a few of the Vic members can meet....

Latest posts

Back