victorian forum members wheeling day.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys im in keysborough and am fairly keen for a drive here and there. Just need a bit of notice to plan with work and the missus as we are trying to survive with the 1 personal car and the company car. Dont really want her to get busted in the work van lol

What's keysborough like these days, I grew up there

IM the same dude. Light stuff in happy with. I do use the nav for playing but in smart about as it needs me to get to work the next day....
I stay clear of bog holes.... Even a cruse would be sweet and a bbq lunch so a few of the Vic members can meet....

Can't beat a barbie in the bush,

yeah I might be keen to come along I live in Caroline Springs, not too far @ all and have also had a bit of fun @ wombat. Might bring a mate along if I do come only bummer is he has a hilux so we will be constantly pulling him out of the shit. :)

best way to do it is for someone to name a time and place then its up to who can make it, u cant please everyone all the time.

maybe estimate the difficulty so if its too rough guys have the option to stay home to avoid potential damage.

best way to do it is for someone to name a time and place then its up to who can make it, u cant please everyone all the time.

maybe estimate the difficulty so if its too rough guys have the option to stay home to avoid potential damage.

Good idea mate. Id like to keep it easy as most of us need the truck for Monday.
Light wheel and a beer and bbq would be sweet.

This is a good idea, it'd be good to some meet ups.

I reside way over by the SA border so getting here is quite an issue for most I expect, but this is still a good move I reckon.

Latest posts

Back