Nissan d22 farked

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat801

Reaction score
Rebuilt engine less than 1000 Kay's ago at cost of 4 grand turbo gave out replaced with a chra billet turbo not even 25 mins of run time and shattered fins and holed piston by look of oil in intake. I'm over it this Nissan it is being taken out to rest and be used as a bonfire rather lose what I've paid for it then sell it Peace out guys I won't be back as il never buy another Nissan 👋🏿👋🏿👋🏿👋🏿

Condolences mate. I can see why you'd want to burn it but give it a couple days on the beers first. You might be able to save her, or part it out at the very least to help fund alternative transport.

Aslo name and shame the billet turbo, to save any other poor buggers the same dramas.

Have you had a good look at the carnage yet? It could be you got lucky and the shrapnel havent hurt anything. Oil could be from the turbo.

fancy putting the blame on Nissan after an aftermarket turbo blew. its like your new Brigestone tire got a punture, bugger brigestone i will never buy there tires again, :rofl2:

Blown Turbo

Do not rush anything , have a beer or two or three, then start a Checkerboard
dismantling excersise and lay everything out in the display as to where it was on your Lounge floor,
!. Turbo off and laid out.
2.Compression Test next.
3. If needed, Head off.
Another beer and some pricing and thoughts!
We will await your report on damage found along with some Piccies as well, not
to gloat, but to ask more questions, I just wished I lived closer to you!
My fingers are crossed for you
Highway Man.:deadhorse2:

Latest posts

Back