body / tub tolerance

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amac

Reaction score
ive been having trouble with nissan with the sagging / inverted suspension on my 2012 spanish built st, i tow a horse float and have a roof top tent and the dealer ship and nissan australia have both come back at me and said that its within the capable tolerances for towing. but now tonight i have been reading about bending chassis from towing and overloading. I went out and measured the gap between the tub and the back of the cab and noticed there was a 5mm difference from one side of the truck to the other and was just wondering what gaps other ppl had on their trucks. As im now due to to have a Arb heavy duty suspension kit fitted i just wanted to know if i should query nissan about the tub before i void the warranty by fitting the after market kit or if its fairly common tolerance.

I have Ironman performance springs and JUST with the tray loaded up, the springs will flatten. So the factory gear will be of equal or lesser in my opinion. Other than that, no problems.

Im about to switch to constant load springs.

Latest posts

Back