• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED- d22 with mods 10k

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark_916

Reaction score
Hi there,

Looking for a d22 with a few mods for camping and a bit of 4x4. What do you have for around 10k. In Victoria.

Thanks

don,t think you would get much of a navara for 10k. if you should find one i would say there would be some big K,s on the clock etc etc.

Carsales, eBay & Gumtree are your friend..... That will give you a rough guesstimate of what you expect to get for 10k.

But i wouldn't expect something with mods and/or low kms, that hasn't been abused for 10k. But who knows what bargain you may stumble across!

more likely bandaids on it than mods i`d be guessing, but see what you can find and get them checked out by somebody who knows diesels, they are not cheap to repair properly Mark. welcome to the forum by the way (((-;

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I guessed as much. I'm a mechanic and have a work car so it will only be a weekend toy. I will be going over it a bit so it can be off the road for a while.

Great forum though guys nice one!

i get get you a very nice 2013 model for 20K. nothing to spend on this one and its never been off road plus new Hankook atr tires fitted and serviced every 5k. has approx 60k on the clock.

Latest posts

Back