Turbo replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPR

Reaction score
What's everyone using for a replacement turbo. Or rebuild service in Brisbane area ?

I grabbed a Forefront Industries unit. Spools up quicker, same boost levels as stock so nothing else needs changing. Very happy. Talk to Jamie, very helpful guy.

Hi Tony

I called Jamie at Forefront Industries and he said they stop producing them a year ago any other recommendation anyone? JPR did you have any luck?

I will have an upgrade available in the coming months, we just need to test if on my race truck first

Denco diesel sell genuine OEM garrett replacement turbos
Part number will depend whether youve got the older type hydraulic turbo, or the variable vane electronic turbo

Ive heard garrett aint what it used to be since Honeywell bought them out. My stock turbo on an 07 stx has garrett USA stamped on it, but ive noticed that USA is now gone from newer models
Heard they might’ve shifted production to china and mexico :(

I think this one is for the older models
https://dencodiesel.com/products/14411-ec00e-turbocharger-gt2056v-d40-navara-cr-2-5ltr

I wonder why they stopped. I'll have to give Jamie a buzz one day and see what happened.

Saving you the hassle Tony!

You have a new message:
Via: http://www.forefrontindustries.com.au/
Message Details:

Subject D40 turbo
Message I have an 06 STX which has the low mount turbo, which i'm thinking of replacing. I have read that you are not supplying turbo's for the d40 at the moment, can you confirm please. cheers, eric
Sent on: 31 March, 2017
Thank you!

hi eric

yeh we used to do them but stopped because I couldnt keep up with demand

I dont know if anyone else is doing a high flow version

Many Thanks

Jamie Canu
Forefront Industries Pty Ltd
www.forefrontindustries.com.au
Ph: 0427049087

Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 9:48 AM
To: [email protected]

That's what Jamie told me over the phone and thought it to be very unusual. Dilmah please let me know how you go

Latest posts

Back