Bigger Struts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbob92

Reaction score
Hi all, I was wondering if any one knew if titan struts will bolt in to a D40 navara, are the bolt patterns the same??
Cheers

Ring zordo mate.
I'm running hilux shocks in the rear. Giving me longer travel out back with my set-up.
Hes the man on the know

Sent via smoke signals

i've just done the shocks on my 550 and like many others on here have researched and researched the subject over and over! i was initially going to go the american bilstein's b8's (the silver ones) but in the end went with australian supplied bilstein's b6's (yellow ones) from my research i found out that the american bilstein's already were 18mm longer than the australian one's so i'm unsure what you mean by bigger struts do you mean longer or bigger diameter body? having said that i also understand the american ones to be softer something that wouldn't of mattered in my opinion as my set up is really firm on the front now. Part numbers are different from the frontier shocks to the titan shocks so whether that means they are a different fitting or just a differently valved shock who knows! like mike says many of the shocks do fit different vehicles hilux triton etc

I am wanting to go with fox 2.5 struts with remote reservoirs and DSC valves but can only get the 2.5 if they are for a Nissan titan as they don't do them for a navara, 0-2 inch titan struts will give me 3inch lift in the front which is what I need anyway to match the rear

Latest posts

Back