Nissan navara d22 v8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a VG33E powered D22 you have the strongest driveline available in the D22.

Good luck mate.

Dave.

Thats alot of money...not that i can talk, is that with motor supplied or included?

I would like to see a 1UZ-FE go into a Navara. Yeah I know its a Toyota engine but who gives a toss they are an awesome engine and lightweight too. Seen plenty in 4runner and hilux's roughly around the same size vehicle so wouldn't think it would be that difficult.

I would like to see a 1UZ-FE go into a Navara. Yeah I know its a Toyota engine but who gives a toss they are an awesome engine and lightweight too. Seen plenty in 4runner and hilux's roughly around the same size vehicle so wouldn't think it would be that difficult.

speak of the devil ;)
Nissan Navara (5spd V8) 1987 for sale - TradeMe.co.nz - New Zealand

128262232_full.jpg

I think you better add in the cost of some "Drew Black" billet axles and diff + some ducks nut's kyrptonite plated unobtanium C'V's. Otherwise you'll have an expensive hand grenade.

Good luck!

I can't wait to get it back guys.I will probably fly up a week before it is finished and have a squise and buggerise around and take lots of photos.I have asked Kyle to take a lot of photos aswell.Big money to spend but better than spending $60000 to $100000 for something that I didnt want and I own the car,so made more sence

i wonder if an RB30 would fit...vroom pssst!!! vrooom pssst!!!

Nup. Not easily. The RB30 is a direct replacement for the KA and Z motors as far as gearbox is concerned, but wwwaaaayyyyy too long - would sit out about 10cm through the radiator. Woul dbe some pretty nifty work on the firewall and radiator to get it to fit.

Otherwise I'd have one in mine :(

Love the piccie of the toyota V8 - very neat and tidy. Wonder what they did for gearbox?

:rock: Got to say that thing will sound great, will have a few people scratching their heads when they are used to hearing a turbo diesel or asthmatic V6 sound out of the Navaras. You should actually get better mileage out of the Gen III as well, these VG33E V6's gulp juice like theres no tomorrow, :sad:

Good Stuff!

Last edited:
Yeah I know i should get around 600kms to a tank I reckon.The thing will pull like a 12 year old boy.We have done a 2 inch body lift on it aswell for more sump clearance.Hopefully on the road in 2 weeks

Nup. Not easily. The RB30 is a direct replacement for the KA and Z motors as far as gearbox is concerned, but wwwaaaayyyyy too long - would sit out about 10cm through the radiator. Woul dbe some pretty nifty work on the firewall and radiator to get it to fit.

Otherwise I'd have one in mine :(

Love the piccie of the toyota V8 - very neat and tidy. Wonder what they did for gearbox?

Measure it up.The radiator on mine will be on the other side of the radiator support

Latest posts

Back