D22 Bumpstops

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emailed the 4x4 crew and they said the shipping was a mistake and it was actually $24. So not too bad really. Will be ordering tonight.

So got my bump stops from 4x4 parts today. I'm a little disappointed really, shipping was fast.

Both the stops were different thicknesses and thread length was different also, pretty strange. Ended up cutting the threads shorter anyway.

They measured in at 20.48mm and 18.35mm. Stock is 19.46mm. Hardly "slimline" far as I'm concerned. Anyway I ended up grinding them down to about 16mm, will see how they go as the quality isn't amazing. Nice that they bolt in though. Got about 10mm clearance with the new bars wound really get up so happy with that. Anyway just a heads up for anyone else thinking of buying. Will put a few pics up also

image-134244769.jpg

So got my bump stops from 4x4 parts today. I'm a little disappointed really, shipping was fast. Both the stops were different thicknesses and thread length was different also, pretty strange. Ended up cutting the threads shorter anyway. They measured in at 20.48mm and 18.35mm. Stock is 19.46mm. Hardly "slimline" far as I'm concerned. Anyway I ended up grinding them down to about 16mm, will see how they go as the quality isn't amazing. Nice that they bolt in though. Got about 10mm clearance with the new bars wound really get up so happy with that. Anyway just a heads up for anyone else thinking of buying. Will put a few pics up also

Now that my friend is a good write-up!!!
Well done

I have been watching this thread with interest.

In the pics they do definitely look slim line

But what you have described in measurements who knows whether it is worth it OR NOT..

Good info!!

ATC MATT ! Did you have any issues fitting them ? Can you get them in ok ? did you have to drill the hole out more? cheers Vic

Hi guys. Cheers for the replies. Well if I had my time again I would not bother with them. They are a harder compound than the stock ones, way less 'squish' in these. I would just run the stock ones, however if your stock ones are missing then these are probably a good replacement. Time will tell anyway. As for fitting them, the threads that come on them are way to long. So what I did was put the nut on, about 3mm till it hits the bottom of the bump stop, then ground the excess thread off at the bottom on the nut. It would be to hard to get the nut on in that tight UCA with the full thread left on. The hole in the stock UCA does not need to be drilled out. Thread fits perfectly. You will need to good clamp to pull the lower control arm down to get the new bump stop in, not hard just a bit fiddly. Hope this helps some of you. Matt

Last edited:
Saw this at a job I was working at last week. The owner had removed all his bumpstops and was driving around like that. I asked him why and the reply was to get more travel lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 129

Latest posts

Back