2007 manual navara rx

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaiden

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m wondering if my 2007 manual d40 navara has a dpf system ? I’m looking at an exhaust which is only suited to no dpf system and I’m not sure if this is me or not and I can’t find any information. Thank you

if your system has a DPF, there should be 2 sensors in the pipe, 1 before, and 1 after the DPF. If you Thai d40 is like the Spanish d40's, the manuals didn't have one, but the auto's did up until around 2010!

That is correct. DPFs were only fitted to the autos in that era.

Mine (2009) is located under the passenger floor. It's easy to find. It has a heat shield on it to reduce the risk of grass fires (eat that, Toymotor), it has two electrical sensor connections (one on each end) and it has two metal pipes (one on each end) so it's pretty hard to miss. The metal pipes head up into the engine bay and connect via rubber hosing to a sensor on the vehicle left hand guard tucked in the corner near the ABS. This is the pressure differential sensor.

But you are lucky, this is one piece of troublesome technology that you don't have to worry about.

Latest posts

Back