The official Navara asia Instagram!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this kid lol

lol.. Well thanks. Oh, I'm a 41yr old kid too :)

Our internet is down at the moment - when we get back I'll jump on the computer and fill out my profile details. Just using Forum Runner at the moment.
I like you too navtruckchic

lol.. Well thanks. Oh, I'm a 41yr old kid too :)

Our internet is down at the moment - when we get back I'll jump on the computer and fill out my profile details. Just using Forum Runner at the moment.
I like you too navtruckchic

Hahahaha it's just a saying coz I agree with what u said lol

Na coz we could choose them next month! Will give it away
True ;)

ah dont worry its not just you two, there seems to be ALLOT around, its all good because i get a good laugh out of it.
I dont really care, prob because i have owned both so i can see the goods and bad for both models.

What did you prefer out of the two?
ha ha try sleeping in the back seat of a 22 its prison that ranger dude made tha right call the 550 needs $ spent to lift it on top of the hairy price have a good one all
Yeah, screw that. I'm too tall for that haha
I've concluded that the d22 looks better than the d40 :). D40 kinda looks bland.
Probably cause I know own one. If I owned a Ford Ranger I'd say they look the best haha ( but they do look good )
Yeah, I think the same. I reckon the 22 looks more trucky and that's what I like. The 40 isn't rugged looking like the 22. The Ranger is awesome though. If I had the spare coin thats what I would've got.

True ;)

What did you prefer out of the two?

I did like the D22, it was reliable and suited me and the family at the time BUT, I did prefer the D40, More room( = less whinging from my daughter lol), more power, better ride, bigger tray, Coil front end, traction control and all the other little touches that come standard, abs, all the safety features airbags stability control ect are nice to have especially with kids in the car which when it was written off showed me how well they all worked.

I did like the D22, it was reliable and suited me and the family at the time BUT, I did prefer the D40, More room( = less whinging from my daughter lol), more power, better ride, bigger tray, Coil front end, traction control and all the other little touches that come standard, abs, all the safety features airbags stability control ect are nice to have especially with kids in the car which when it was written off showed me how well they all worked.

Fair point. During the time you had both, mechanically/issue wise what was better? How'd you write it off?

Fair point. During the time you had both, mechanically/issue wise what was better? How'd you write it off?

I had the ZD30 engine in my D22 so a bit different but it did over 370,000km and was completely stock!! brakes clutch the lot so i would have to say the D22 was because i didnt keep either of my D40's that long.

The last D40 was written off by a P plate driver running a STOP sign and i slammed him at about 80kph.

I had the ZD30 engine in my D22 so a bit different but it did over 370,000km and was completely stock!! brakes clutch the lot so i would have to say the D22 was because i didnt keep either of my D40's that long.

The last D40 was written off by a P plate driver running a STOP sign and i slammed him at about 80kph.

370 isn't bad! So you had two d40s? What happened to the first one? And that sucks :(

I do allot of Km's for work so i sold the first one to my brother in-law before i put so many km on the clock it would of been worthless and i got a cracking deal on my second one, not to mention the black one was getting trashed from the bush pinstripes and i wanted to go white so it didnt stand out as much.

Even though the D40 looks bland, all those extras you mention here do make a lot of sense when deciding which to buy :)
Especially more room for the kids in the back and the safety features

And back on topic!!

The Instagram page has taken off since announcing the first nav of the month! Almost posted over 300 photos on there now.

True ;) What did you prefer out of the two? Yeah, screw that. I'm too tall for that haha Yeah, I think the same. I reckon the 22 looks more trucky and that's what I like. The 40 isn't rugged looking like the 22. The Ranger is awesome though. If I had the spare coin thats what I would've got.

I agree here. I like the truck look as well. And yes, if i was super cashed up I would of got the Ranger too ( but then I would of missed out on being here :) )

Look what the Yanks are driving around in ! Holy shit balls !!!

image-1065173353.jpg

What the hell is this thing .. Haha

I do allot of Km's for work so i sold the first one to my brother in-law before i put so many km on the clock it would of been worthless and i got a cracking deal on my second one, not to mention the black one was getting trashed from the bush pinstripes and i wanted to go white so it didnt stand out as much.

Ahh right. Yeah, I've only ever owned two black cars...nightmare to keep clean and show up every dent and scratch. I love white, can't go wrong with it...easy to touch up, good resale and looks tops!

And back on topic!!

The Instagram page has taken off since announcing the first nav of the month! Almost posted over 300 photos on there now.

Yep, 318 photos and we now have 374 followers :)

I agree here. I like the truck look as well. And yes, if i was super cashed up I would of got the Ranger too ( but then I would of missed out on being here :) )

Yep that's true! We've got it pretty good here!

Look what the Yanks are driving around in ! Holy shit balls !!!

View attachment 18817

What the hell is this thing .. Haha

Its a bus hahaha

Just signed up, awesome Nav's on there, love it!

Awesome and welcome to the forum again!
Lots of knowledge on here and everyone's extremely helpful.
Ye it's so good, best job ever perving on everyone's navs all day.
If u want me or amy to upload photos of your nav just gotta tag us under your photos on Instagram as #navaraasia or #navlove and one of us will upload them for u :)

Gordy

Latest posts

Back