Apple or android

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apple or android

• Apple

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Android

Votes: 44 63.8%

• Total voters
Any body have the sony Experia z3 mini? Is it any good for general duties? It has a 20mega pixil camera

I've got the z1 compact, brilliant phone. Quad core, 20mp camera, waterproof, battery goes all day with heavy use. Only complaint is that the back scratches a little easy, slip a case on and the phones only fault is fixed.

And yeah, android all the way. I want the phone I want, not the phone crapple say I want...

Might go tomorrow and get the z3 then.. See what colours it's in and learn a new phone.. Was reading about the 20 mega pixil camera and water proof as long as the ports are closed..

All that, but does it make phone calls:rofl2:

I spend so much time jibber jabbing on the damn thing when I'm on shift that I never get to use these features!

Total call duration 198hrs, had the phone 3 months. I would have chucked it out the car windows by now if it hadn't cost me so much :p

Last edited:
Might go tomorrow and get the z3 then.. See what colours it's in and learn a new phone.. Was reading about the 20 mega pixil camera and water proof as long as the ports are closed..

I have the Z2, after I tried a Samsung Crapaxy S5. Sony Xperia phones rock

Don't miss iPhones one bit, especially after spending a total of 4 hours over 2 nights getting my iPod to restore itself then re-sync all the music back onto it.

All that, but does it make phone calls:rofl2:

I spend so much time jibber jabbing on the damn thing when I'm on shift that I never get to use these features!

Total call duration 198hrs, had the phone 3 months. I would have chucked it out the car windows by now if it hadn't cost me so much :p

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, yep mini piece of crap

Never used a windows phone. iOS sucks balls, I love android I find it less restrictive.

It's a good OS bought one cause I really like Nokias.. but probably my next phone is gonna be android, I like all the customization you can do with it.

It's a good OS bought one cause I really like Nokias.. but probably my next phone is gonna be android, I like all the customization you can do with it.

Nokia's are pretty good, I haven't had one for a while though but yeah, that's what I like about android. I find Apple too complicated with its syncing etc and they seem to have so many problems.

Latest posts

Back