My D22.. from far away

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The catch can looks like it's very similar to the Caliber branded ones -- If they are the same you'll be wanting to piss that 'viewing hose' off ASAP as it'll leak oil. They also have nothing in them to physically remove the oil from the vapor -- do a search for a fix.

Oh yeh, I vote paint the wheels.

Catches me out every bloody time -- keep playing "what's wrong with this picture?"

it was the same for me at the beginning, but you get use to that after some time visiting aussie forums!(you dont need to visit west side forums)

greetings

woooot!!

i loved the catch can!! where did you buy it?? price??.

the spot for the boost gauge was epiclly clever!! well done. thanks god you installed a dimmer or would be a pain drive with that bright.

its nice to see someone else nav with the same drive-side .

greetings compatriota!
I got it from our local ebay hahaha (mercado libre) it was around 23.000 pesos mate :cheers!:

The catch can looks like it's very similar to the Caliber branded ones -- If they are the same you'll be wanting to piss that 'viewing hose' off ASAP as it'll leak oil. They also have nothing in them to physically remove the oil from the vapor -- do a search for a fix.

Oh yeh, I vote paint the wheels.
thanks buddy, yeah.. while searching for some catch can threads, the other day, I noticed you have to fix these things, filling it with something or putting a filter in there, gonna work on that when I got some time :cheers!:

I got it from our local ebay hahaha (mercado libre) it was around 23.000 pesos mate :cheers!:

thanks for the info, im going to check mercado libre. i just did the 100k kilometers maintenance so i want to keep the good shape of the system.

greetings and take care mate

new look; black grille, black headlights, black rims.. now I want a set of sliders

2z8syzm.jpg

wooot!!

quedo ATR !!

they new look is pretty nice, do i smell black plastidip?? i want a close up of the headlights!!

greetings!!

no plastidip, just some rattle can paint, but it came out really nice. Took the headlight idea from another member, search for headlight bake on youtube, you can find some DIY's there..

9lk215.jpg

saludos!

really cool, i remembered a grand nomade on US forums that had the same headlight style.

keep the good job

Latest posts

Back