soccer world cup here we come

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
Australia have got them selfs a ticket to the world cup.
Good work Josh finishing off that cross from Breschiano.

I hope they do as well as they did in the 06 world cup, lucky we still have the key players fromthen like schwarzer, cahill and Neill

true that, feel sorry for Cahill not being on for the goal tonight, i thought it was a bad move taking him off but obviously not lol

good luck guys.. I hope Chile keeps doing well the rest of the qualifying, we are close to Brazil :cheers!:

lol

im thinkin on going to brazil(im from chile) to watch the world cup, i dont care if my country qualify or not.

lets see if i can save enough money to equip the nav for the trip and buy the tickets to watch the matches!

greetings!!

tense game... Woo Hoo we made it. Yeah!

Cahil had a great chance a few minutes in and prob should of scored. But then clever set up for the goal:

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video/33930819510/Australia-v-Iraq

watch at 2:03 Bresciano takes a shot, then after that the defenders have to watch him incase he drills a 30m bullet. Watch then at 2.55 and 3 extra defenders rush up to him, giving him space to pout in the cross to Mr KENNEDY !

Good heads up plays by Bresciano to create some pace. Now time for some more improvements so we don't crumble like 2010

Coincidence??? I think NOT

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 48
They have a lot of work to do. The case isn't that they have made it to the world cup, it is more a case that they don't get humiliated. Past performances in the last 4 games leave a lot to be desired compared to the standards of the other countries that will be in it!

yeah thats true there is shit loads of work to do, but im still stoked that we made it in and have a chance to be there and have a crack, and a big factor will be the draw.
I dont think anyone really expects Australia to beat up on the worlds best and most are surprised we even play the game so it wont be to humiliating if we loose to the traditionally strong countries

Back