Iron Man Bash Plates

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeenyD40

Reaction score
I just finished fitting my Ironman Bash Plates on my D40 ST 2012 Spain built.
A few minor modifications required but nothing a grinder and some paint couldn't fix.
I now feel confident to go out with my mates for a descent 4x4.
The plates are 2.5mm thick. They are not quite as good a quality as the ARB and some other brands but they are half the price and give so much more protection to the underside as opposed to when stock.
BashPlates5_zpsa20b8fa3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I had to cut the Transmission bash plate so the bent up sides did not prevent it from sitting flat on the chassis where the 45 Degree cross braces are.
BashPlates2_zpsb80bec5d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
BashPlates4_zps476ede06.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
BashPlates11_zpsb17aed11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I just finished fitting my Ironman Bash Plates on my D40 ST 2012 Spain built.
A few minor modifications required but nothing a grinder and some paint couldn't fix.
I now feel confident to go out with my mates for a descent 4x4.
The plates are 2.5mm thick. They are not quite as good a quality as the ARB and some other brands but they are half the price and give so much more protection to the underside as opposed to when stock.
BashPlates5_zpsa20b8fa3.jpg.html

I had to cut the Transmission bash plate so the bent up sides did not prevent it from sitting flat on the chassis where the 45 Degree cross braces are.
BashPlates2_zpsb80bec5d.jpg.html

BashPlates4_zps476ede06.jpg.html

BashPlates11_zpsb17aed11.jpg.html

Hey BeenyD40,

Thanks for your feedback on this.

So others are aware, we have recently updated our latest listing for the D40 Underbody protection to state that it isn't compatible with D40s with angled cross braces (which is why you would have needed to modify it).

Hope you enjoy the under-body protection none-the-less. Now that you've got it fitted you'll be nice and safe!

(It'd be great to see those pics too)

Cheers,

Matt - Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
Ironman 4x4

Fitted the radiator ironman guard a few weeks ago, first outing to the beach i managed to bend it, seemed to do the job though better than stock tin can one, already busted two radiators on mild days to the beach, crap position for it nissan.

Latest posts

Back