Hello from south america!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terrano4x4

Reaction score
Hi everybody, my name is Fabian and im from Chile!, I own a 2007 Nissan D22 "Navara" (yes a 07, we can still buy the D22 as new).
The D22 is known here as Nissan Terrano, (the D40 NAVARA remains with that name), I believe my truck is the same japanese one you get in australia, mine has the YD25DDTi engine, really love the truck, its pretty solid, (have it for almost a year now)
done some minor mods, roll bar, rear bumper, tires.... planning to do some more: lifting, wheels, exhaust and make a front iron bumper, Ive seen that almost every truck in aus got one, theyre really hard to find here, maybe someone can help me with measures and I could make one myself haha.

The forum is awesome! lots of info! and the trucks are really nice! Im hoping to learn more!
sorry if my english isnt so good haha

Take care everybody! :rock:

fdeyrn.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good mate.

Dont worry, your english is pretty good. Better then most of the sms speaking teenagers.

Any mods and whats planned for it ?

looks like you have the euro version. its got a few difference compared to the one we have in AU/NZ.
i suggest you read the engine blow up threads on the UK navara forum.

looks like you have the euro version. its got a few difference compared to the one we have in AU/NZ.

Talk about a way to scare him. Great to see optimism.

Bienvenidos al forum hombre! Perdona yo hablo un poco espanol. Que coche mas fuerte es un D22!
Hasta luego
Marcus

Talk about a way to scare him. Great to see optimism.

would you rather wait till his engine blows up before telling him its a common fault that he could have fixed before it throws a rod through the block ?

bloody PC sooks.

I thought it was only the UK D22's that had the problem as they ran different bearings to make them more "Enviromental friendly".

Think of all the emissions produced to make the new motors and bearings.

Hi mate & welcome. if you're looking at making a front bar, check out the xrox bars. you may be able to make something like them where you are, if you cant get one shipped.

This is one - xrox bullbar

XRNAV%20on%20current%20D22%20Navara%20(12)lr.jpg

Looks good mate.

Dont worry, your english is pretty good. Better then most of the sms speaking teenagers.

Any mods and whats planned for it ?

Well like I said, I really want a bull bar, and a lift kit, both are hard to find here, most of the offroaders here have to buy and ship the lift kit from usa.

I dont think we got that problem here! you see... the D22 is the best selling pick up over her for many years, and they have a very good reputation, I would know if there weres a problem with this model, my Uncle had his nissan over 200k kilometers, and never had a problem, thanks!

Hi mate & welcome. if you're looking at making a front bar, check out the xrox bars. you may be able to make something like them where you are, if you cant get one shipped.

This is one - xrox bullbar

XRNAV%20on%20current%20D22%20Navara%20(12)lr.jpg

Thanks, wow those are nice too, Im gonna think about it, I really want to get rid of the plastic bumper haha

I thought it was only the UK D22's that had the problem as they ran different bearings to make them more "Enviromental friendly".

Think of all the emissions produced to make the new motors and bearings.

yeah, I never heard of that problem here, I think we got the same truck as you in Australia, my truck has the black bumper and fenders just because its a more basic version (I had to install power windows & locks) and we also got the 3 lt diesel ZD30 until 2005 I think :hmmmm:, now the trucks only comes with the YD

Last edited:
:welcome:

your bonnet is not the same as ours anyway, and your rear bar,
dont know 'bout anything else.

:cheers!:

yeah the bonnet is different hmm, maybe Im gonna post some more pictures in members ride section ;)
check out the bar and bumper, it was lot of work ;)

m8fmo0.jpg

iqervc.jpg

Back