33"s ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navagator

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the forum and was looking for some advice on getting 33"s im planning on getting a 2 inch lift and a 2inch cab lift. Ive got a 04 single cab dx

what advice you after?
with 2+2 lift they should fit with some slight guard mods. (remove mudflap)

Hey thanks for that I just wanted to knw if they will fit and what size I would have to buy for them to be equal to a 33 inch tyre

you would have to buy 285 -75- 16 as 33" by 15 " will stick out parst the gards heaps i tryed it way to far out side the gards

you would have to buy 285 -75- 16 as 33" by 15 " will stick out parst the gards heaps i tryed it way to far out side the gards

285/75R16 are prefered as you can fit 16" rims over the calipers (brakes) and still retain the tyres inside the guards.

Using 15" rims will make the tyres protrude from the guards because you have to allow for extra clearance to the brake caliper (negative offset).

16x8 rims in +20 or +0 offset seem to be what most people are using.

scotty's rims will sit out a far way (67mm more than stock, just for the rims + half the extra tyre width, assume dx's run 205R16's (205-305/2= 50) therefore tyre sticks out 117mm more than std.

Last edited:
I live in gladstone queensland. Think I might hold off till I get my lift then have a look thanks for the offer though.

Scotty, what offset are your sunny's? Did you have them on your Nav? How did they go?
I imagine 33x12.5s would take a bit to get them to fit.

Oh I see theyre a -27mm offset. How much they sit out past the guards?

Scotty, what offset are your sunny's? Did you have them on your Nav? How did they go?
I imagine 33x12.5s would take a bit to get them to fit.

Just note, 33 x 12.5 metric equivalent would be a 305 x 70 x 16.

33x12.5s would be great, but i have 265 75 16s at the moment and on full lock there isn't much clearance. Going to do a 2inch body lift in the new year and probably going to get 285 75 16s when the 265s wear out.
With the extra tyre width and wheel offset, i think it would still take some guard work to fit the 33x12.5s on.
I think they would sit more like 40mm out of the guards. My 265s sit about flush, not sure what the offset is, Ill measure oneday but Im pretty sure theyre a positive offset rim.

What are you running now scotty?

Edit: Checked the offset and its +20mm

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back