How long have you been at your current job?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how long have you been at your current job?

• less than a year

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • 2-3 years

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • 3-4 years

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 5 or more years

Votes: 62 69.7%

• Total voters
24 years in the IT industry, 10 of them working as a supervisor in network support, the last 5 as a service delivery manager.

I was at my first job for nearly twelve years, then a couple of part-time /casual jobs for 12 months, then 6.5 years up to about 2005. Since then I've had 7 jobs, and been in this one for 16 months. Worked in about 6 different pubs/ venues pulling beers as a second job in that time too.

Good to see someone else in healthcare haha, I have been working for 2 years as a Radiographer and 1 year as a Sonography student.
It's where my heart is. I love it! It is a test of patience some days though.
I did actually get accepted into the NSW police force, had a motorbike accident 3 weeks after my offer was sent out and that was the end of that. Knees haven't been the same since.

It's where my heart is. I love it! It is a test of patience some days though. I did actually get accepted into the NSW police force, had a motorbike accident 3 weeks after my offer was sent out and that was the end of that. Knees haven't been the same since.
That sux.

Latest posts

Back