Mt Mee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
Another Brisbane run to Mt Mee on Saturday 30-7. Most of the tracks are easy with a few moderate climbs with a view worth the drive. We did it it a few years ago, would be nice to meet more members. This will fill the gap between Levuka in October.
Cheers
John

Last edited:
Another Brisbane run to Mt Mee on Saturday 31-7. Most of the tracks are easy with a few moderate climbs with a view worth the drive. We did it it a few years ago, would be nice to meet more members. This will fill the gap between Levuka in October.
Cheers
John

:wash_truck::dontknow:

I may be interested, are we talking a day trip?

What are the tracks like? Everyone's idea of easy is a little different

i should be right for that mate, A break was closed last time i was there but that was before the nav so more than a year ago

No worries Doug, I'll shoot up there on the bike this Sunday for a look. The link I put up a few posts back was recent so it should be open. It's still 3 weeks away so plenty of time to work it out.

I might be keen for this. Would be good to put a face to some names.

I used to ride Mt Mee/Dayboro and Conondale all the time but haven't ever bothered to go in there in the 4wd because it was all just easy fire trails apart from A Break.

G'day guys is this still looking like a go?

Where would we be meeting? I would be coming from the Southside of Brisbane.

Yes still going ahead meeting at BP Burpengary/Caboolture at 9.00am.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...c24f0c31615f0!2m2!1d152.9765363!2d-27.1249947
Looks like there will be 5-6 cars at this stage, I went for a quick look on the bike and all the tracks and lookout were open. There are toilet facilities at the gantry day use are. We'll see how it's going toward the end of the week, the weather is looking clear and sunny, good views from Kilcoy to the Toowoomba ranges today.
Cheers
John

Cheers Gents, the following week is a long weekend in the Pine Rivers Shire so it's normaly full of clubs up there and very busy.
See you Saturday.

See you all in the morning by 9am, we'll be in the northern carpark at the servo in the truck parking area. UHF 40 untill we get into the forestry.
Cheers
John

I think i'm going to have to pass. Something is not right in my front end since Glasshouse last weekend. Going to have to jack it up and see what's broken this time...

Latest posts

Back