Just keep on rolling...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grasshopper

Reaction score
Yep, moved on again from the lady partner I had.
Some of you met her at the 2013 Navara Muster.
Just could not seem to make it work for various reasons.

Moved out on my own in Ipswich - still.
Finally settled into the house and unpacking gear after escaping night shift... that bites the big one.

Needless to say that I am looking to get back into my hobbies and some 4x4 exploring. I need to get in some sessions at my local club.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully things get better for you! I know how crap night shifts can be, I do 5-7 12 hr nights a week. It sucks.

Yep, moved on again from the lady partner I had.
Some of you met her at the 2013 Navara Muster.
Just could not seem to make it work for various reasons.

Moved out on my own in Ipswich - still.
Finally settled into the house and unpacking gear after escaping night shift... that bites the big one.

Needless to say that I am looking to get back into my hobbies and some 4x4 exploring. I need to get in some sessions at my local club.
Feel for you...Same boat here.after 10 or so years were both just loosing interest.chrissy will be interesting this year....toys for the car helps and time doing the things you use to love is good.

I am happy that it ended. I now see clearly the problems that really were clouded during the relationship.
My son appreciates my decision also. :)
So really no regrets from me. I learnt a lot about another woman, and myself. Also how two single parents raise issues and what those issues are likely to be.

Latest posts

Back