Hi Folks!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monstamonkey

Reaction score
Hi All! I'm Dean. Just joined. I have a 2008 D22. It's stock as a rock, apart from sunraysia steel black wheels and Goodyear Wrangler tyres, but I'm currently having a custom stainless snorkel made for it, and I'm in the market for a bullbar, seeing I'm starting to do some scouting for good campsites all around, and I'm not looking forward to any animal strikes on my radiator :deadhorse:
Looking forward to chatting with you folks! Be safe.

Attachments

• Dance_a_Jig[1].jpg
    Dance_a_Jig[1].jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 1,288
Last edited:
Welcome mate. Ive only had my nav for a few weeks too. Staino snorkel will look grouse. Whats it costing you?

Hi All! I'm Dean. Just joined. I have a 2008 D22. It's stock as a rock, apart from sunraysia steel black wheels and Goodyear Wrangler tyres, but I'm currently having a custom stainless snorkel made for it, and I'm in the market for a bullbar, seeing I'm starting to do some scouting for good campsites all around, and I'm not looking forward to any animal strikes on my radiator :deadhorse:
Looking forward to chatting with you folks! Be safe.
Hey mate, I'm making my own snorkel at the moment but can't figure the best way to run it through the guard to the airbox. Are you able to shed any light on how you did it? Pics would be Awesome.
Cheers Zac

Latest posts

Back