Monster Rides ReKon Suspension for Navara D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to catch up with Matty from Monster Rides this weekend at Tuff Truck but i'm not going to make it, hopefully someone who's there will update after the weekend.

I haven't spoken to matty for a few weeks (work crazy), will give him a bell next week some time

Hey guys. Thanks for being so patient with this kit. As most of you will know matty is always flat out and hard to contact. The website is still under construction and should be ready soon. As i hope some of you seen, i was at tuff truck this weekend with the nav and the MR 3 inch kit on. I got to talk to the boys at monster rides and got some good info. As for the new kit and accesories they are still developing it and researching it. Its deffinatly progressing alot. The first set of this kit should be ready soon to trial and see how it all goes. Hopefully matty has some good news soon. Thanks for keeping in touch and being patient. Watch this space. Cheers. Ray

I seen them at Tuff Trucks at the weekend, but didn't get too talk to you's as you's were flat out. I already have lifted my D40 3" but am very interested in your gear for any future upgrade. hope you's keep us in the loop.

oh and Ray215 I have 285/75's too, normal tyre retailer don''t know shit.

Yea mate no worries. You should of just come and grabbed one of the boys. They were flat out most weekend but happy to help anyone. I will deffinatly be keeping an eye on things to come and letting you guys know if matty doesnt due to being flat out. Hopefully not to far away.

Haha yea i know mate. I fitted them with abit of massaging. Looks a treat now.

Hey Ray, was that your D40 at the Monster Rides tent ? Looked pretty sweet sitting next to the toys!

Can anyone give me a ruff time when this is coming out I cant wait to much Longer I need a lift as I am going out with my mates more and more .
Also how much ruffly for the kit all up I would like a 3-4 inch lift but if iTs going to cost the bomb I'll do the 2" lift with 1" body lift saving for a house and doing things to the nav is a killer need to save my penny's and spend them wise cheers guys I must admit but looking forward to what u guys are doing but I live in Vic and can't install my self so I would also need someone to that ... Cheers

Yes, the front struts we have tested with was no adjustable item.
Well, not adjustable unless you pull the strut out and adjust the lift with spacer rings.

The one we have developed will have a screw height adjust, which you can wind up or down whilst installed on the truck to perfectly dial in the amount of lift you need.

Pricing will be around $1500 for the front coilovers, we are hoping to bring the price down a bit though.

UCA's will be $1000 - $1200

Rear shocks about $600.

Diff relocation brackets, bash plates and other bits should see the kit round out to about $3500 - $4000 depending on what we decide to run with.

Hang in there Fellas... we hope to have a couple of Rekon equipped trucks make a debut at Tuff truck in mid march.

We will probably run a group buy TT special as well for those who want the first run of stock.

Cheers
Matt

This is what the deal was back a couple of months ago

Matt have you given up? end of the March and no up date??? im about to go next door and get something else if you cant supply within the next month.

Yeah was wondering what's happening? Been trying too get on there website since tuff trucks but it always down for maintenance.

they are on newhilux.net all the time, so if you want to get intouch with them sign up to that forum and PM them.

i will post a comment over there...

Latest posts

Back