What All Terrain (not Muds) tyres are you running now or looking to buy?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What AT tyres are you running now or going to buy next?

• Total voters
i paid $350 each for my st maxx,s in 265 75 16, that was august/ September last year,

I paid the same, bought a new set from Fourby's Moorooka today.. I even got a second hand spare with plenty of tread still on it for $35

Looks like I am gonna go with the Bob Jane (MacGregor, Brisbane) store birthday sale on the Maxxis 771 AT in a 255/70/16 (rated 111S) for on-line only price of $199 fitted and bal'd :)
I cannot find a better deal at this time in Brisbane.

I just put these on 17/ 285 almsot a 33 i had the bf at before and i reackon these are a better tyre very smooth very went off road last week with them i rate them 10/ 10

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427533278468.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427533278468.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 139
Just got a set of Maxxis 980 ATs, Tread pattern looks almost identical to BFG ATs. Paisd $250 a corner. Initial impression is they are noisier than the original Wrangler HT, but that is to be expected given the much more aggressive tread pattern.

Thanks mate....i wrote a big reveiw but then realized its a all terrain topic..... aparantly the pic didnt delete tho....
Also not sure why its sidways...cos its rite side up on my phone!!

I got my yokohama geolandars 265-75/16 (They are LT classified but only 8PR rather than the 10PR of some other LT tyres) for $280ish each but they had a buy 3 get 4 tyres sale so they ended up being the cheapest tyre at the time as a total of four tyres cost about $780 as they gave me some money for the two half worn Kumho KL78s I had on there, the other two bridgestones were stuffed.

I've been running federal muddies for a while now, they have been good but I'm a bit sick of rolling around on muddies all the time so I think I'm going to hunt down a set of Hercules terra trac d/t all terrains and give them a go. They are cheap and look the goods. Apparently a lot of people use them out west and in the mining companies ect

Currently running MAXXIS BRAVO 980 At love them only done 2000kms on them but I'm happy :)

Hankook atm daynapro really like them performed better or road then my bf at

Latest posts

Back