Roadside service; who?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your roadside assistance through?

• State Motoring Body like NRMA, RACV, RACQ, etc

Votes: 40 66.7%
  • Nissan

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • None

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters

terryc

Reaction score
Do you pay for roadside service/assistance and who through.

The D22 is out of warranty at the end of this and Nissan want $99p.a for their service, compared to nearly $600 for two years from NRMA(partly better).

Changed from Nissan to RACV Total Care. Supposedly better for 4X4. Will come and get you if the track your on is marked on maps.

Wouldn't Nissan be the same as having Nrma? I'm from NSW and if I go to say QLD, I can get RACQ as well.

Last edited:
With Nissan as it's part of the warranty. Nissan outsource to Allianz (now).

Allianz's pricing isn't too bad, but I'm not sure of their coverage? They say Australia wide, but I'm not sure if they'll rescue me in the High Country???

Roadside assistance comes with our Alliance insurance policy.
The missus called them once with her previous car, the local mechanic with the NRMA contract came out.

Same as most other people. Nissan for the ute (till warranty expires). Got the wife's car with RACQ, member for nearly thirty years.

RAA. Been a member for 15+ years, don't use it much but has helped me out a couple of times both in S.A. and Vic. The RAA is a membership for the person and not the vehicle as I understand may others are. I could be driving my brothers Vic reg'd WRX in QLD and the RAA will send me an RACQ mechanic.

Latest posts

Back