What should I do?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aidos

Reaction score
So I recently got a lift and a bull bar. The people who in installed them both (company dickheads).. they installed my xrox bar on an angle so there a different gap the whole way. The nuts were lose on the lift kit and they have strip 1 of 3 bolts above the spring and shock. ( the cap that sits on top) one is really lose and strip.

Should I take it back to (company dickheads) or just get another company to do it?

:rambo:

As much as i hate to say it, sounds like you would be better off just to fix it up with another company, after all they will prob have a go at fixing it only to waste your time and you will end up going somewhere else anyway and i hate loosing my car for a day or tow every time you get these dopey fools to work on stuff.

Could you sort it your self?

Yeah. I will have to pay for Labour and a new strut cap for the other company to fix it.

I wish I could..

I still have work remaining with (company dickheads). Wiring my lights and light bar. Honestly they just lied to me from day one..

Yeah. I will have to pay for Labour and a new strut cap for the other company to fix it.

I wish I could..

I still have work remaining with (company dickheads). Wiring my lights and light bar. Honestly they just lied to me from day one..

maybe give them one more chance to fix it when they are dong the other work?
or just ask them for the cap and say you will sort it?

So frustrating when crap like this happens and you are paying good coin to get stuffed around.
TJM at Parramatta mucked me around to no end with the new Ranger, after they got over 15k out of me they were impossible to deal with. grrrrrr

Last edited:
Don't go back and don't tell anyone else to go there either. If they stuff enough people around they won't have a business for very long. If they have a shop go in on a busy day and make a scene. Not many four wheel drive shops around with good service it seems. Hear of this a lot. Good luck with it.

G'day
Good tradesmen with the desired skills are spread thin, and there bosses usually charge more for their services.
Once you find one, you will go out of your way to use him (typically you have to book well in advance for routine jobs).

Had my xrox fitted at hervey bay and it was a crap job. Took it back to no avail. I suggested they contact xrox for some guidance which he said he did. Well that was a load of bullshit as i wrote to xrox and they said they never heard from him. The guy in the boat place next to him was a pompous useless little ass as well. Apparently he helped.....NOT! Anyway xrox arranged with ol nerang to take a look and they did the job for free. Wonder if it is the same mob?

News is. I walked up and asked them to come out. Then began to show them all the mistakes that were made. Boy they weren't happy so I decided to let them try re render it. After all we all make mistakes. Of cause it's at there own expenses.

News is. I walked up and asked them to come out. Then began to show them all the mistakes that were made. Boy they weren't happy so I decided to let them try re render it. After all we all make mistakes. Of cause it's at there own expenses.
Hopefully they get it right this time. I'm always wary about going back to places and complaining of their work and then having them rectify it, never know what they're doing to your pride and joy when your not there..just out of spite.

Latest posts

Back