10,000 K oil change

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Np300CBR

Reaction score
Afternoon all

Need some advise,

looking for a quote to get an oil and filter change of my 2016 plated Navara, went to the local NRMA and they quoted $400 !!!!! $200 of this was just for the oil, WTF - how much oil do these truck take. Asked for a quote from the dealer, will be keen to know how much they will quote.

Might give ultratune a ring to see how much they are

Is this the nor, or do they not really want the job.

thanks heaps

NP3000CBR :cheers!:

that price might be for the 10k service. NRMA Insurance ?? do they also do mechanical work ??

Last edited:
No it was just for the oilfield and filter change, the 1st service isn't till 20,000 km

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In a d40 it's almost 235-250 in parts for oil change.
2x 5l fully synthetic oil ( low ash for auto) 5w30 @$90 each give our take
Plus filter (genuine)

Last edited:
Sounds like you need to find a stand alone mechanic.
In my experience they are cheaper and more experienced mechanics to.
The chains and big groups are only after 1 thing - your money.
Get to know your local mechanic who works for himself and he will look after you if you look after him.

I dont think there is any software updates so your wating your money going through a dealer to do this straight forward service.

Went down the the local repco shop and the can do it for $85 if I bring my own oil and filter. So think I will go with him. Can anyone recommend the best brand off oil or they all a much and a much ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

use the genuine nissan engine oil and filter. if you have angine troubles down the track atleast you can say and prove [ with receipts ] you did use there oils etc. i feel 10k is abit early for a change to non genuine oils. do you have a warranty or not ??

Latest posts

Back