Cooper at3s

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isiman

Reaction score
Well, just put a set of these on the 09 d22 and first impressions: holy crap they are good - for the amount that I have driven so far. No noisier than the sh!t brigies that were on it (they only lasted 42k), can throw the car into corners and the just stick on bitumen and dirt!
Much nicer ride than the STTs (obviously not much of a comparison due to the two different types of tyre) and they even feel grippier than them as well.
The AT3s seem to be quieter than the maxxis 751s as well
They have heaps of tread on them so hopefully they last longer than the brigies.
They are expensive but hopefully they should out perform the others that I have mentioned.

I will keep you posted!

HI isiman.
I also have a set of At3s,Done 6k on them now,Used them in clay,sand,gravel,Etc .Found them to grip realy well. + no noise like the old coopers.The only small problem is they pick up very small stones; hope i can get 60 to 80k out of them!-Very happy with them..

Bakes

Fellas I am about to buy some AT3's for my D40 with 17"rims but chasing any additional clearance I can get so I want to go up to 265 x 70's Will they fit at std height without rubbing ?

probably best to ask in the d40 area? I have a d22 so wouldnt have a clue.

How do you like the at3,s isiman. I put the st maxx on mine about 6 weeks ago and have done 2500 ks on them and love them

yeah, i am stoked, nice and quiet and as they are a bit of a softer compound (i think), they arn't nearly as harsh on the (crap) roads around here.
When I need to change the patrol tyres, I will give the st maxx's a go - see if they are better than the stt's that are on it at the moment. I don't do enough mud driving to warrant the stt's

It is good to hear about the different products around - makes spending a small fortune a little easier!

Hey so am I. Well sort of. They are going on wifies car. Taken a bloooody loong time for them to finally arrive. 265/75/16's. Assuming you mean AT3's Dave?

And like a bogan, she wants the white lettering on the outside.

Oops hope that didn't offend anyone. lol

Last edited:
Just getting standard size mate. 265/70/16.

Haven't heard anything bad about them.

$330 each.

$320 a corner. Probably put them on mine when the time comes. Not sure about the white lettering though :big_smile:

Really don't know why she wants the lettering on the outside because of where we live, it makes them look dirty.

Fitted today & did about 100ks. Much quieter than the ATR's they replaced. The ATR's got quiet noisy in the end but they did 93,500 ks on the odo although probably closer to 95,000ks because they are one size up.

Just want the Dunglops on the Navara to wear out so I can fit AT3's on that too.

Mine are fitted to.

However, 1 is getting replaced tomorrow as its out of round. All good, not a big problem.

You can slightly notice it, they told me about it.

Bit of a bugger. At least they told you & not waited to see if you would notice.

See what age does to you, repeating myself in the previous 2 posts.

Latest posts

Back