G'day from Canberra

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake93

Reaction score
G'day there guys,

I'm Jake from Canberra and I've recently just purchased a second hand 2012 ST D40 auto.

Funnily enough I kind of fell into this ute by accident.. It's actually a family friends ute they've had since new.

I've had an 06 Subaru forester turbo for about 4 years and its been a great car but I'd been looking around for ages for something bigger and was looking at all different stuff from cheap thrills such as old discovery 2's, land rover defenders, 80 series cruisers, brand new utes such as the hilux, amarok and the np300 navara but couldn't really justify the price of them at the moment and at one stage I almost imported a 60 series cruiser from Japan lol....

Anyway this car came up and it ticked all the boxes it was a good price (mates rates haha) and I knew its history so I jumped straight in. The last week has been a pleasure driving it and I've got a few plans for stuff I want to do to it also.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to becoming part of the community.

Thanks,

Jake.

Back