Vent

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfrahm

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to drop a line and have a whinge. Been on the forum for a while mainly for research. My dilemma is have signed contract on new rx d23. Current promotion is with bonus flares and alloys. The dealer has informed me that the kit wont arrive until the 17th of this month. So ok, but problem is rego on my cehicle that I'm tradin expires on the 14th. They have tried to hit me up to pay 6 mths more rego, but i didnt think i should have to. Any advice

Give them the car now, with rego, then tell them you need a car for work. Ask for something similar to what your buying until you can pick up your car. They should supply fuel aswell

Very rude of them i think. . Who ever asked you to do so, their rego is probably running out. They'll take your car and flick the rego over from yours to theirs. DON'T STRESS - DON'T PAY IT
Also i wouldn't have done any paper work whatsoever with them before having the car ready to go, parked in the lot. Always a bit more control from your end that way, with negotiations and getting a straight answer with delivery time

So quick update. Salesman rang me today. My car is on the truck heading to them :). He said he will ring me tomorrow and organise things. They are giving me the car this week and when the flares and alloys arrive they will get the car back in and change them over

Back